The proper design and installation of fire protection and other life safety systems is the first step in protecting lives and property.
Property owners and property managers must also ensure that the building's fire protection and life safety systems are functioning properly. Fire & Life Safety America offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers' needs. For example, FLSA offers the following services:
- Inspection & Testing of Addressable/Analog Fire Alarm Systems
- Programming for a variety of alarm systems
- Servicing of all fire alarm devices
- Central Station Monitoring of fire alarm systems
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Inspection & Testing of Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems
- Fire Pump Testing
- Inspection & Testing of Special Hazards Suppression Systems
- Inspection & Testing of Fire Extinguishers
- Identification of Manufacturer's Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
FLSA’s NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25, NFPA 72, and NPPA 10 standards and share their experience with on-site personnel as needed to help you maintain your systems. Our team offers weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual inspection schedules to meet the specific regulatory and insurance requirements for the facility.
Our Inspection Department also offers you access to all your inspection reports, deficiencies, and service reports on FLSA’s secure Intranet. No longer will you scramble around looking for a report or proof of work performed when the local fire marshal pays you a visit. Also, if you would like, you can view our work schedule as it relates to your properties.
Our qualified inspection team provides inspection services to ensure that sprinklers, alarm systems, and other suppression systems and devices are functioning properly, are tested regularly, and meet all code requirements.
For more information, please contact an FLSA office closest to you.