Fire & Life Safety America was founded in 1997 in Richmond, Virginia. Today, the company spans 11 states, has over 950 employees and leads the industry with International Standards Organization (ISO) and Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certifications.
FLSA works throughout the Baltimore, Maryland region, including Hanover, Ellicott City, Dundalk, and Catonsville to provide fire protection services.
Fire & Life Safety America offers competitively priced fire system installation in the Baltimore region. Our experienced and knowledgeable NICET certified design and estimating staff can help with all types of fire protection and life safety systems installation. If you’re in the market for fire sprinkler installation, FLSA is here to help! Call 410-787-0639 or use the contact form to contact our team today.
Request a Free Quote
FLSA offers fire alarm monitoring for all types of fire-related emergencies. Our team receives, routes, and handles the following alarm signals on a daily basis:
- Sprinkler/Tamper Monitoring
- Low Battery & Power Failure
- Fire Trouble
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Supervisory
Fire & Life Safety America offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers’ needs. Our NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25, NFPA 72, and NPPA 10 standards. Some of the most common services FLSA provides include:
- Inspection & Testing of Addressable/Analog Fire Alarm Systems
- Programming for a variety of alarm systems
- Servicing of all fire alarm devices
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Inspection & Testing of Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems, Hazards Suppression Systems and Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Pump Testing
- Identification of Manufacturer’s Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
FLSA offers emergency and repair service for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Fire Pump, Standpipe, and Fire Alarm systems
- Wet pipe sprinkler system
- Dry pipe fire sprinkler system
- Pre-action sprinkler system
- Deluge fire protection systems
Our technicians are provided with fully equipped service vehicles, and are available for 24-hour on-call emergency service. We also handle all types of special hazard systems, and most fire alarm systems.
Fire & Life Safety Systems in Baltimore, Maryland
Looking for a partner in Baltimore region to manage your fire & life safety systems? Fire & Life Safety America can help. Our highly-certified team understands and respects the regulatory procedures of many industries including healthcare, industrial, retail, education, and hospitality. Contact us at 410-787-0639 or use the contact form to learn how FLSA can help your business!
Request a Free Quote
1340 Charwood Road, Suite P
Hanover, MD 21076