Fire & Life Safety Services in Charlotte, North Carolina
Fire & Life Safety America was founded in 1997 in Richmond, Virginia. Today, the company spans 11 states, has over 950 employees and leads the industry with the International Standards Organization (ISO) and Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certifications.
Make sure to register for our “Setting The Pace in Healthcare” Symposium on March 19th at the Charlotte Motor Speedway!
FLSA works throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina region, including Concord, Harrisburg, Rock Hill, and Gastonia.
Fire & Life Safety America offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers’ needs. Our NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25, NFPA 72, and NPPA 10 standards. Some of the most common services FLSA provides include:
- Inspection & Testing of Addressable/Analog Fire Alarm Systems
- Programming for a variety of alarm systems
- Servicing of all fire alarm devices
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Inspection & Testing of Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems, Hazards Suppression Systems and Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Pump Testing
- Identification of Manufacturer’s Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
FLSA offers emergency and repair service for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet, Dry, Pre-Action, and Deluge Fire Protection systems
- Fire Pump, Standpipe, and Fire Alarm systems
- Our technicians are provided with fully equipped service vehicles, and are available for 24-hour on-call emergency service. We also handle all types of special hazard systems, and most fire alarm systems.
Fire & Life Safety America offers competitively priced fire system installation. Our experienced and knowledgeable NICET certified design and estimating staff can help with all types of fire protection and life safety systems installation.
FLSA offers fire alarm monitoring for all types of fire-related emergencies. Our team receives, routes, and handles the following alarm signals on a daily basis:
- Sprinkler/Tamper Monitoring
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Trouble
- Fire Supervisory
- Low Battery
- Power Failure
Fire & Life Safety Systems in Charlotte, North Carolina
Looking for a partner in Charlotte, North Carolina to manage your fire & life safety systems? Fire & Life Safety America can help. Our highly-certified team understands and respects the regulatory procedures of many industries including healthcare, retail, education, and hospitality. Contact us with the form below to learn how FLSA can help your business!
Bob Haggerty, District Manager
Bob serves the company as the District Manager for the Charlotte District. He has over 30 years of fire protection experience including 8 years serving in the U.S. Navy. Bob has been with FLSA for over 9 years as both the Service Manager and District Manager. His background includes the servicing and installation of both fire alarm and fire suppression systems. He possesses the low voltage electrical license for both North and South Carolina, and is NICET Level III certified in alarms. In his spare time, he enjoys barbecuing and spending time with his family.