Fire & Life Safety Services in Dallas, Texas
Fire & Life Safety America was founded in 1997 in Richmond, Virginia. Today, the company spans 11 states, has over 950 employees and leads the industry with International Standards Organization (ISO) and Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certifications.
FLSA works throughout the DFW Metroplex, including Dallas, Carrollton, Plano, Richardson, Arlington, Fort Worth, Garland, McKinney, Frisco, and Irving. Contact FLSA today to find out how we can help your business succeed!
Fire & Life Safety America offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers’ needs. Our NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25, NFPA 72, and NPPA 10 standards. Some of the most common services FLSA provides include:
- Inspection & Testing of Addressable/Analog Fire Alarm Systems
- Programming for a variety of alarm systems
- Servicing of all fire alarm devices
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems Service, Inspection, and Testing
- Hazards Suppression Systems Service
- Inspection and Testing of Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Pump Testing
- Identification of Manufacturer’s Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
FLSA offers emergency and repair service for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet Fire Protection Systems
- Dry Fire Protection Systems
- Pre-Action and Deluge Fire Protection systems
- Fire Pump, Standpipe, and Fire Alarm systems
Our technicians around Dallas are provided with fully equipped service vehicles, and are available for 24-hour on-call emergency service. We also handle all types of special hazard systems, and most fire alarm systems.
Fire & Life Safety America offers competitively priced fire system installation in the Dallas area. Our experienced and knowledgeable NICET certified design and estimating staff can help with all types of fire protection and life safety systems installation.
FLSA offers fire alarm inspection and fire alarm monitoring for all types of fire-related emergencies. Our team receives, routes, and handles the following alarm signals on a daily basis:
- Sprinkler/Tamper Monitoring
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Trouble
- Fire Supervisory
- Low Battery
- Power Failure
Fire & Life Safety Systems in DFW
Looking for a partner in Northeast Texas to manage your fire & life safety systems? Fire & Life Safety America can help. Our highly-certified team understands and respects the regulatory procedures of many industries including healthcare, retail, education, and hospitality. Contact us with the form below to learn how FLSA can help your business!
Jess Rodgers, District Manager
Experienced management/sales professional with a demonstrated history of working in the construction industry. Skilled in Project Estimation, Fire Management, Construction, Pre-construction, and Proposal Writing. Strong business development professional.