Houston, Texas Fire & Life Safety Services
Fire & Life Safety America was founded in 1997 in Richmond, Virginia. Today, the company spans 11 states, has over 950 employees and leads the industry with International Standards Organization (ISO) and Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certifications.
FLSA works throughout the Houston, Texas region, including Pasadena, Pearland, Sugarland, League City, and Sheldon.
Fire & Life Safety America offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers’ needs. Our NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25, NFPA 72, and NPPA 10 standards. Some of the most common services FLSA provides include:
- Inspection & Testing of Addressable/Analog Fire Alarm Systems
- Programming for a variety of alarm systems
- Servicing of all fire alarm devices
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Inspection & Testing of Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems, Hazards Suppression Systems and Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Pump Testing
- Identification of Manufacturer’s Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
FLSA offers emergency and repair service for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet, Dry, Pre-Action, and Deluge Fire Protection systems
- Fire Pump, Standpipe, and Fire Alarm systems
- Our technicians are provided with fully equipped service vehicles, and are available for 24-hour on-call emergency service. We also handle all types of special hazard systems, and most fire alarm systems.
Fire & Life Safety America offers competitively priced fire system installation. Our experienced and knowledgeable NICET certified design and estimating staff can help with all types of fire protection and life safety systems installation.
FLSA offers fire alarm monitoring for all types of fire-related emergencies. Our team receives, routes, and handles the following alarm signals on a daily basis:
- Sprinkler/Tamper Monitoring
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Trouble
- Fire Supervisory
- Low Battery
- Power Failure
Fire & Life Safety Systems in Houston, Texas
Looking for a partner in Houston, Texas to manage your fire & life safety systems? Fire & Life Safety America can help. Our highly-certified team understands and respects the regulatory procedures of many industries including healthcare, retail, education, and hospitality. Contact us with the form below to learn how FLSA can help your business!
Dane Lockhart, District Manager
Dane serves the company as the District Manager in Houston and the San Antonio District. He has over 28 years in fire protection experience, and has been with FLSA for 1 year. Dane began his fire protection career as a Field Apprentice and then as a Field Foreman. He then transitioned to service and contract sales and then promoted to the role of the Inspections Service Manager. In his spare time, he enjoys quality time with family, golfing and watching college football.
Hector Torres, Service Manager
Hector serves the company as the Service Manager for the Houston District. He has over 12 years of fire protection experience, and he has been with FLSA for over 2 years. Hector began his fire protection career installing and servicing fire alarm systems. He was later promoted to Alarm Operations Manager and then as the Service Manager. Hector possesses a fire alarm license and a security managers license. In his spare time, he enjoys quality time with his family, golfing and fishing.