Fire & Life Safety Services in Jacksonville, Florida
Fire & Life Safety America was founded in 1997 in Richmond, Virginia. Today, the company spans 11 states, has over 950 employees and leads the industry with International Standards Organization (ISO) and Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certifications.
FLSA works throughout the Greater Jacksonville region, including San Marco, Fleming Island, Orange Park, St Augustine, Gainesville, Lakeside, and Baldwin.
Fire & Life Safety America offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers’ needs. Our NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25, NFPA 72, and NPPA 10 standards. Some of the most common services FLSA provides include:
- Inspection & Testing of Addressable/Analog Fire Alarm Systems
- Programming for a variety of alarm systems
- Servicing of all fire alarm devices
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Inspection & Testing of Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems, and Hazards Suppression Systems
- Testing and Inspection of Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Pump Testing
- Identification of Manufacturer’s Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
FLSA offers emergency and repair service for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems
- Pre-Action and Deluge Fire Protection systems
- Backflow Prevention
- Fire Pump, Standpipe, and Fire Alarm systems
Our technicians are provided with fully equipped service vehicles, and are available for 24-hour on-call emergency service. We also handle all types of special hazard systems, and most fire alarm systems.
Fire & Life Safety America offers competitively priced fire system installation. Our experienced and knowledgeable NICET certified design and estimating staff can help with all types of fire protection and life safety systems installation.
FLSA offers fire alarm monitoring for all types of fire-related emergencies. Our team receives, routes, and handles the following alarm signals on a daily basis:
- Sprinkler/Tamper Monitoring
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Trouble
- Fire Supervisory
- Low Battery
- Power Failure
Fire Protection in Jacksonville, Florida
Looking for a partner in Greater Jacksonville to manage your fire & life safety systems? Fire & Life Safety America can help. Our highly-certified team understands and respects the regulatory procedures of many industries including healthcare, retail, education, and hospitality. Contact us with the form below to learn how FLSA can help your business!
Request a Free Quote