Fire & Life Safety Services in Nashville, Tennessee
Fire & Life Safety America was founded in 1997 in Richmond, Virginia. Today, the company spans 11 states, has over 950 employees and leads the industry with International Standards Organization (ISO) and Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certifications.
FLSA works throughout the Middle Tennessee region, including Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Hendersonville, Springfield, and Murfreesboro to provide quality fire and life safety system installation, maintenance, and repair. Our fire safety experts in Nashville work in all types of buildings and industries – education, government, healthcare, hospitality, retail, industrial, residential, and commercial.
Fire & Life Safety America offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers’ needs. Our NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25, NFPA 72, and NPPA 10 standards. Some of the most common services FLSA provides include:
- Inspection & Testing of Addressable/Analog Fire Alarm Systems
- Programming for a variety of alarm systems
- Servicing of all fire alarm devices
- Fire extinguisher inspection
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Inspection & Testing of Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems, Hazards Suppression Systems and Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Pump Testing
- Identification of Manufacturer’s Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
FLSA offers emergency and repair service for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet, Dry, Pre-Action, and Deluge Fire Protection systems
- Fire Pump, Standpipe, and Fire Alarm systems
- Our technicians are provided with fully equipped service vehicles, and are available for 24-hour on-call emergency service. We also handle all types of special hazard systems, and most fire alarm systems.
Fire & Life Safety America offers competitively priced fire system installation. Our experienced and knowledgeable NICET certified design and estimating staff can help with all types of fire protection and life safety systems installation.
FLSA offers fire alarm monitoring for all types of fire-related emergencies. Our team receives, routes, and handles the following alarm signals on a daily basis:
- Sprinkler/Tamper Monitoring
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Trouble
- Fire Supervisory
- Low Battery
- Power Failure
Fire & Life Safety Systems in Nashville, Tennessee
Looking for a partner in Middle Tennessee to manage your fire & life safety systems? Fire & Life Safety America can help. Our highly-certified team understands and respects the regulatory procedures of many industries including healthcare, retail, education, and hospitality. Contact us with the form to learn how FLSA Nashville can help your business!Request a Free Quote
Jeff Keating, General Manager
Jeff serves the company as the General Manager for the Nashville District. He has over 22 years of fire protection experience, and he has been with FLSA for one year. Jeff began his fire protection career in 1997 in south Florida as a fire alarm inspector. Since that time, his path has included electronic systems service, installation, design, project management, department management, and service sales. Jeff enjoys spending time with family, the live music scene in Nashville “Music City USA”, and has a passion for electronics.