Fire & Life Safety Services in Washington, DC
Fire & Life Safety America was founded in 1997 in Richmond, Virginia. Today, the company spans 11 states, has over 950 employees and leads the industry with International Standards Organization (ISO) and Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certifications.
FLSA works throughout the Washington, DC region, including Chantilly, Manassas, Woodbridge, Ashburn, Bethesda to provide fire protection services.
Fire & Life Safety America offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers’ needs. Our NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25, NFPA 72, and NPPA 10 standards. Some of the most common services FLSA provides include:
- Inspection & Testing of Addressable/Analog Fire Alarm Systems
- Programming for a variety of alarm systems
- Servicing of all fire alarm devices
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Inspection & Testing of Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems, Hazards Suppression Systems
- Fire Extinguisher Service and Inspection
- Fire Pump Testing
- Identification of Manufacturer’s Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
FLSA offers emergency and repair service for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet, Dry, Pre-Action, and Deluge Fire Protection systems
- Fire Pump, Standpipe, and Fire Alarm systems
- Our technicians are provided with fully equipped service vehicles, and are available for 24-hour on-call emergency service. We also handle all types of special hazard systems, and most fire alarm systems.
Request a Free Quote
Fire & Life Safety America offers competitively priced fire system installation. Our experienced and knowledgeable NICET certified design and estimating staff can help with all types of fire protection and life safety systems installation.
FLSA is a fire alarm monitoring company that manages all types of fire-related emergencies. Our team receives, routes, and handles the following alarm signals on a daily basis:
- Sprinkler/Tamper Monitoring
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Trouble
- Fire Supervisory
- Low Battery
- Power Failure
Fire & Life Safety Systems in Washington, DC
Looking for a partner in Baltimore, MD to manage your fire & life safety systems? Fire & Life Safety America can help. Our highly-certified team understands and respects the regulatory procedures of many industries including healthcare, retail, education, and hospitality. Contact us with the form below to learn how FLSA can help your business!
Sean Simpson, Service Manager
Sean joined Fire & Life Safety America in February of 2015 where he worked as a small contracts/service sales representative for the Washington, DC district for five years. In 2019, the district opened a new service division and promoted Sean to Service Manager. In two years’ time, Sean has built a core team that has turned the service department into one of the most profitable service districts in the company. In his spare time, Sean enjoys spending time with wife and two daughters.
Request a Free Quote