Fire & Life Safety Services in Orlando, Florida
Fire & Life Safety America was founded in 1997 in Richmond, Virginia. Today, the company spans 11 states, has over 950 employees and leads the industry with International Standards Organization (ISO) and Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certifications.
FLSA works throughout the Orlando region, including Lake Mary, Sanford, and Deltona.
Fire & Life Safety America offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers’ needs. Our NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25, NFPA 72, and NPPA 10 standards. Some of the most common services FLSA provides include:
- Inspection & Testing of Addressable/Analog Fire Alarm Systems
- Programming for a variety of alarm systems
- Servicing of all fire alarm devices
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Inspection & Testing of Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems, Hazards Suppression Systems and Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Pump Testing
- Identification of Manufacturer’s Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
FLSA offers emergency and repair service for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet, Dry, Pre-Action, and Deluge Fire Protection systems
- Fire Pump, Standpipe, and Fire Alarm systems
- Our technicians are provided with fully equipped service vehicles, and are available for 24-hour on-call emergency service. We also handle all types of special hazard systems, and most fire alarm systems.
Fire & Life Safety America offers competitively priced commercial fire alarm system installation. Our experienced and knowledgeable NICET certified design and estimating staff can help with all types of fire protection and life safety systems installation.
FLSA offers fire alarm monitoring for all types of fire-related emergencies. Our team receives, routes, and handles the following alarm signals on a daily basis:
- Sprinkler/Tamper Monitoring
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Trouble
- Fire Supervisory
- Low Battery
- Power Failure
Fire & Life Safety Systems in Orlando, Florida
Looking for a partner in Orlando, Florida to manage your fire & life safety systems? Fire & Life Safety America can help. Our highly-certified team understands and respects the regulatory procedures of many industries including healthcare, retail, education, and hospitality. Contact us with the form below to learn how FLSA can help your business!
Stephen Frendach, General Manager
Stephen serves as Regional Vice President for the South Atlantic Florida region for FLSA and is responsible for all P&L, Sales, and Operations. He has over 28 years of experience in the fire protection and life safety industry. He joined FLSA in March 2003 to accelerate growth in Maryland, DC, and VA in the inspection and service space. He was instrumental in developing, and leading both the FLSA Inspector Training Program as well the creation of the FLSA National Account Program while he held the Director of Sales position. Prior to FLSA, Stephen had held various sales leadership positions for numerous life safety and fire protection firms. Stephen studied Fire Science at Montgomery College in Maryland. He currently holds NICET Level II certification in I/T/M of Water-Based Systems. Additionally, he served as a firefighter/EMT for 14 years.