Fire & Life Safety Services in Richmond, Virginia
Fire & Life Safety America was founded in 1997 in Richmond, Virginia. Today, the company spans 9 states, has over 900 employees and leads the industry with International Standards Organization (ISO) and Underwriters Laboratory (UL) certifications.
FLSA works throughout the Richmond region, including Midlothian, Ashland, Mechanicsville, Chesterfield, Sandston, Petersburg, Innsbrook, and Glen Allen.
Fire & Life Safety America offers a wide range of inspection services to meet our customers’ needs. Our NICET certified and experienced inspectors inspect devices in accordance with NFPA 25, NFPA 72, and NPPA 10 standards. Some of the most common services FLSA provides include:
- Inspection & Testing of Addressable/Analog Fire Alarm Systems
- Programming for a variety of alarm systems
- Servicing of all fire alarm devices
- Testing & certification of Backflow Prevention Devices
- Inspection & Testing of Water Based Fire Protection Suppression Systems, Hazards Suppression Systems and Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Pump Testing
- Identification of Manufacturer’s Recall Sprinkler Heads (VRP)
FLSA offers emergency and repair service for all types of fire sprinkler systems, including:
- Wet pipe sprinkler system
- Dry pipe fire sprinkler system
- Pre-action sprinkler system
- Deluge fire protection systems
- Fire Pump, Standpipe, and Fire Alarm systems
Our technicians in Richmond are provided with fully equipped service vehicles, and are available for 24-hour on-call emergency service. We also handle all types of special hazard systems, and most fire alarm systems.
Fire & Life Safety America offers competitively priced fire system installation. Our experienced and knowledgeable NICET certified design and estimating staff can help with all types of fire protection and life safety systems installation. FLSA can assist with your new fire sprinkler system design and installation. Call 804-222-1381 or use the contact form to contact our team today.
FLSA offers fire alarm monitoring for all types of fire-related emergencies. Our team receives, routes, and handles the following alarm signals on a daily basis:
- Sprinkler/Tamper Monitoring
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Trouble
- Fire Supervisory
- Low Battery
- Power Failure
Fire & Life Safety Systems in Richmond, Virginia
Looking for a partner in Central Virginia to manage your fire & life safety systems? Fire & Life Safety America can help. Our highly-certified team in Richmond understands and respects the regulatory procedures of many industries including healthcare, commercial, retail, education, and hospitality. Call us at 804-222-1381 or contact us today to learn how FLSA can help your Virginia business!
Request a Free Quote
8827 Staples Mill Road
Richmond, VA 23228